Partial Planning Packages
3 – 6 months before the wedding
For the couple that has begun planning but want to hand it over to a professional.
This package is perfect if you have already booked the venue and a couple of suppliers, and need additional support for the remaining wedding planning. With this package you can decide what help you need from us and how involved you would like us to be.
- Unlimited communication via phone, messages and emails
- Face-to-face meetings every 4-8 weeks
- Ongoing consultation and advise on venues, suppliers, wedding etiquette and styling
Venues & Suppliers:
- Understand your vision of your wedding
- Source half the suppliers as agreed when signing the contract
- Style your wedding or guide you with creative ideas
- Supplier recommendations and management throughout the planning process
- Budget planning and management with payment schedule
- Create a detailed timeline for wedding planning
- Create a wedding schedule with you to share with your suppliers and family
- Create Floor plans for each significant room used in the event
- Create personalised final checklists, packing lists and roles allocation sheet (particularly for traditional weddings)
- On the day coordination
On the day coordination includes:
- Overseeing the set-up of the wedding venue
- Coordinating suppliers and your family members throughout the day to follow the timings on your schedule
- Providing a full emergency kit including back up items
- 10 Hours Coordination with 2 assistants (using the detailed schedule, floorplan, supplier contacts sheet finalised with you)
In all 3 packages, we will offer you ideas and advice to overcome any big and small obstacles, and guide you to make your dream wedding come true.
*Travel costs for venues outside of the M25 to be covered by the client
Making dream weddings come true.
I would love to hear from you and all about your dream wedding.
I offer free phone consultations to give you brief advice on your big day and I can talk you through the wedding planning packages.