Month of Coordination
2 – 6 months before the wedding
MK Weddings will ensure a smooth handover 1 month before the wedding so we can let you relax and look forward to the wedding.
- Unlimited communication via email
- Ongoing consultation and advise on venues, suppliers, wedding etiquette and styling
- Create a Wedding schedule and Floor plans as early as possible
- Create personalised final checklists, packing lists and roles allocation sheet (particularly for traditiona l weddings)
- View the venue for the final confirmation on what goes where
- 4-6 weeks before wedding: Supplier Handover meeting
- After the handover: Becoming the point of contact for all your suppliers and your venue after the handover. Reconfirming timings and booked services, ensuring they meet your expectations and your wedding runs smoothly.
- 2-3 weeks before wedding: Run through of the wedding schedule, key events and duties with the immediate family. For multi-cultural weddings we talk through a wedding video and rehearse the key wedding events with you.
On the day:
- Overseeing the set-up of the wedding venue
- Coordinating suppliers and your family members throughout the day to follow the timings on your schedule
- Providing a full emergency kit including back up items
- 10 Hours Coordination with 2 assistants (using the detailed schedule, floorplan, supplier contacts sheet finalised with you)
In all 3 packages, we will offer you ideas and advice to overcome any big and small obstacles, and guide you to make your dream wedding come true.
*Travel costs for venues outside of the M25 to be covered by the client
Making dream weddings come true.
I would love to hear from you and all about your dream wedding.
I offer free phone consultations to give you brief advice on your big day and I can talk you through the wedding planning packages.